This data covers 3 coronavirus grant schemes which closed in August 2020:
- Small Business Grants Fund (SBGF)
- Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Business Grants Fund (RHLGF)
- Local Authority Discretionary Grants Fund (LADGF)
The spreadsheets show the total amount of money that each local authority in England:
- received from central government
- distributed to SMEs
11 November 2020: Final figures
£11,686,013,397 has been paid to 999,735 businesses.
This equates to 95% of the identified eligible funding:
- £11,123,245,000 for SBGF and RHLGF
- £562,768,397 for LADGF
Find out what your business is eligible to receive
You may be eligible for loans, tax relief and cash grants. Use the business support finder to see what support is available for you and your business.